Milton Country Park
A haven of peace and quiet not far from the city of Cambridge
Cambridge Sport Lakes Trust took over the management of Milton Country Park from South Cambridgeshire District Council on the 1st April 2008.
The park is situated adjacent to the Eastern end of the main Sport Lakes Site and includes:
- A network of paths over 2 miles in length that run throughout the area, suitable for bicycles and wheelchairs, as well as those on foot. Access is also available to the Fen Rivers Way.
- Plenty of areas for picnics and 2 areas of play equipment for children.
- Dogs are welcome but please remember that byelaws relating to dogs on leads and 'poop scoops' are in operation.
- Fishing is available in both of the lakes from a number of easily accessible platforms, however, an annual permit or a day ticket from the Angling Club is required.
- Regular program of events through the year.
- Visitors Centre including a large function room, available for hire.